Procedure No: 1 – 200
Date: April 2020
Page 1 of 1
Bench is committed to providing Directional Drilling Services and Civil Construction to commercial and residential Clients. We pride ourselves on providing services that meet our Client’s criteria and specification.
Our services are delivered by meeting the appropriate Australian Standards and our management systems are certified to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016 Quality Management Systems and AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health, Safety Management Systems and integrated with Environmental Management Systems traceable to AS/NZS ISO 14001:2016.
With quality of product and service at the forefront of our Company’s objectives, our primary goal is to satisfy our Clients’ needs through the provision of:
- flexibility to meet the Client’s specification
- determining, reviewing and addressing risks and potential opportunities
- setting, reviewing, integrating and updating our quality objectives
- planning to improve the capability of our processes
- making a commitment to satisfy applicable requirements
- employing a skilled, experienced and stable workforce
- assessing competencies and providing training to up-skilling our workforce
- promoting and maintaining “Zero Harm” safety programs throughout our business activities
- a rigorous approach to reviewing and updating our systems
- endeavouring to improve the capability of our processes
- making a commitment to satisfy applicable requirements.
- enlisting the full participation of each employee in our quest for excellence
- expecting our suppliers to make commitments to quality improvement
- formal and informal Client feedback mechanisms
- developing long term Client relationships
- encouraging an environment that reflects a culture of effective leadership, commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.